INVISALIGN Treatment Instructions
- INVISALIGN trays must be worn for a minimum of 20 out of 24 hours of the day.
- Remove trays to eat and drink. Room temperature water is permitted to be consumed with trays in. (Hot/cold can distort plastic and chewing can destroy the integrity of trays)
- Clean trays with a soft toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Always save old trays in RED tray box. We may need them at some point.
- If you have attachments bonded to your teeth, please let us know if you notice a de-bonded/missing attachment.
As always please call us with any questions you have regarding your INVISALIGN treatment.